In order to protect the health & safety of our employees and following Government advice, our phones lines are temporarily unavailable. The team are still answering emails and you can use the contact us form here to contact us. Please note that volumes of contacts at this time are high so it may take us a little longer to respond.See all Covid-19 updates here
- We will charge your debit or credit card when the items in your order are despatched.
- Whilst every possible step is taken to ensure stock accuracy, if we process the sale of any product which is subsequently found to be out of stock, we will advise you accordingly and credit a refund back to your card as soon as possible.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards both online and over the phone: VISA, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Klarna, PayPal & Apple Pay.
- We accept Amazon Pay for more information please see https://pay.amazon.com/using-amazon-pay
- You can also pay for your order using a Cath Kidston Gift Card or e-Voucher.
- For everyone's protection, we check the details of every first order with the fraud protection agencies. These checks may be repeated with future orders.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to the fraud prevention agencies.
- Law enforcement agencies may have access to and use this information.
- We charge VAT on deliveries to countries within the European Economic Community. We do not charge VAT on deliveries to countries outside the EU.
- All prices on the site are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£) and are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) where appropriate. The current rate of VAT is 20%. If your order is being delivered to a country outside the UK then the prices on the site will be displayed as follows:
|Australia, New Zealand and Canada||£||Excluded|
|All other countries||£||Included|