In order to protect the health & safety of our employees and following Government advice, our phones lines are temporarily unavailable. The team are still answering emails and you can use the contact us form here to contact us. Please note that volumes of contacts at this time are high so it may take us a little longer to respond.See all Covid-19 updates here
Our Returns address is:
Ravensbank Business Park
- We hope you are delighted with your order. However if it doesn't float your boat or it’s not up to scratch, don’t worry, just send it back to us within the extended 30 days and, providing it's in its original condition, we’ll gladly refund it for you.
- Simply fill in the returns form that came in your parcel and send it back to us. We recommend you use a recorded delivery service and obtain proof of postage. Before returning any item(s) to us, we do ask that they are in the same condition that you received them, with tags still attached. Please take reasonable care to ensure that item(s) are returned safely and are not damaged in transit, and include the original packaging where possible.
- Once we have received your item(s) we will process your return as quickly as possible. However if we’re really busy it can take up to 7 days from the date we received your return, and up to 10 days during our busy Christmas and Sale periods. Should you have any queries about the status of your return, please contact our friendly Customer Services team on email at email@example.com. We aim to respond to all email queries within 48 hours.
- We really hope that your order arrives in one piece, but if you receive a faulty product we will cover the cost of return postage (up to £10 for the UK and up to £20 for the Rest of the World) and refund the product for you. If you receive any broken crockery, don't worry about returning it to us, just send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll replace the product(s) for you.
- Providing you have proof of purchase, we are happy to offer a refund on faulty or damaged goods for up to 30 days.
- If you are returning product(s) that are not faulty, then the cost of returning the product(s) to us is your responsibility.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we do not offer any refunds or exchanges on underwear, earrings, toiletries, swimwear or manicure sets.
- Please note that cut lengths of fabric cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Unfortunately once an order has been placed we are unable to cancel it, or make any changes to it. If you have changed your mind, please wait to receive your order and return it to us following the procedure above.