Terms & Conditions
- The sale applies to selected items only. Sale items will be clearly marked down.
- This sale offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- All products are subject to availability. CK Acquisitions Limited reserves the right to withdraw any items and/or change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Postage, packing and delivery charges are additional and not subject to discount.
- This offer is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotional code, student discount or employee discount.
- CK Acquisitions Limited reserves the right to cancel or change this offer at any time, amend the terms and conditions or refuse an individual’s participation.
Free UK Delivery
- Orders valued at £30 or more will automatically qualify for Free UK Standard Delivery.
- The discount is applied automatically.
- This offer is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- This offer is valid for UK orders only.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional code unless stated.
- CK Acquisitions Limited reserves the right to cancel or change this offer at any time, amend the terms and conditions or refuse an individual’s participation.
To our NHS and keyworkers
- Health Services Discounts - https://healthservicediscounts.com/
- Discounts for Teachers - https://www.discountsforteachers.co.uk/
- Discounts for Carers - https://www.discountsforcarers.com/
- Charity Worker Discounts- charityworkerdiscounts.com
- Blue Light Card - NHS Discounts - https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/
- NHS Staff Benefits - https://www.nhsstaffbenefits.co.uk/
- If at any time you would like to stop receiving our email newsletters, use the unsubscribe link in an email you have received from us. You can also get in touch and ask us to remove or amend your details by calling +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to get back to all email queries within 24 hours.
- If you sign up to the Cath Kidston Collaborations Email Newsletter you will receive emails regarding our Cath Kidston Collaborations and selected offers and promotions. If you’d like to start receiving emails about our main collection, sign up to receive our Email Newsletter. If you’re having trouble completing the sign up form, please email Customer Services. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours.
- The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance on your card. No change will be given, however any remaining balance can be used for future purchases. Gift cards may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the gift card, but the difference must be paid by credit or debit card, or in cash. You can check the balance on your gift card online, instore, by calling +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or emailing email@example.com. We aim to get back to all email queries within 24 hours. Please note that recent purchases may take up to an hour to be reflected in your gift card balance.
Gift cards must be spent within one year of the date of issue. On expiry, any remaining balance will be lost.
CK Acquisitions Limited reserves the right to cancel a gift card if, in our sole discretion, we deem such action necessary.
Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced and you will lose any funds stored on them.
Gift cards have a maximum value limit of £500. Where goods purchased with a gift card are subsequently returned, in accordance with our return policy and if a refund is requested, monies owing will be refunded in the form of a gift card, or refunded to the original method of payment.
CK Acquisitions Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected. Gift cards remain the property of CK Acquisitions Limited and are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
Spending your gift card
General terms and conditions
- At CK Acquisitions Limited we are completely committed to providing our customers with products of the highest quality. Each and every product is developed in-house to reflect our unique style and stay in keeping with our ethos. However, as our business has grown, we have begun to see the emergence of counterfeit Cath Kidston products in the marketplace.
- These are items that are designed to imitate original Cath Kidston products; they may look very similar in appearance and may even bear Cath Kidston trademarks. However they are often of inferior quality and they are not approved by us. These products are illegal: they are manufactured and sold by criminal gangs.
- We are committed to the fight against counterfeits in order to protect our customers and our brand. We have a Brand Protection team, dedicated to carrying out proactive research, who work closely with Customs and Law Enforcement Authorities throughout the world to identify and remove counterfeit products from the marketplace. We are keen to demonstrate that we will not tolerate counterfeiting and will actively take legal action against infringers. We are also working to remove unauthorised websites and auction site listings.
- Online at cathkidston.com
- By emailing our Customer Services team
- By calling our Customer Services team on +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends)
- From one of our authorised retailers
- As a Cath Kidston customer you know our brand better than anybody. If you have any information about potential counterfeit Cath Kidston products we would really appreciate you getting in touch. Please email our Brand Protection team so we can carry out further investigations.
What are they?
What is our policy on counterfeit products?
How can you avoid purchasing counterfeit products?
Please be aware that genuine Cath Kidston products can only be purchased:
If you do see Cath Kidston products for sale on other websites and auction sites we cannot guarantee that they are genuine. If you have any doubt about the legitimacy of a Cath Kidston product, please get in touch and we will be happy to advise you.
How I can help the fight against counterfeiting?
- Welcome to the "www.cathkidston.com" website (the "Website") Terms and Conditions. CK Acquisitions Limited ("Cath Kidston", "we", "us" or "our") provides the services available on the Website. Your use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions set out below. By using any part of this Website, completing your customer registration with us and/or placing an order on the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- CK Acquisitions Limited is the supplier of the goods and our address is Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11 - 12 St. James's Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB. Company registration number: 12528955. VAT registration number GB 346 6487 64.
- register to use the Website
- be the holder of a valid debit/credit card
- warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting our Customer Services team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are a registered customer, you can update your details via the 'My Account' page.
- agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
- This contract shall be concluded in English.
- You place your order request for goods from the Website by clicking on the confirm order button at the end of the online order process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order via a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order. This is not an order confirmation nor order acceptance from CK Acquisitions Limited.
- Unless we have notified you that we have not accepted your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the Returns & Cancellations section of the website, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns & Cancellations Policy & Procedure.
- If you require a VAT invoice, please email us. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
- If you require any information regarding your order(s) please call us on +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or email our Customer Services team anytime. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. See the Returns & Cancellations procedure for more information.
- Your account can be cancelled at any time by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or emailing our Customer Services team anytime. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information (including product descriptions) appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted, in accordance with our order acceptance policy. (See above.)
- All prices indicated for products available via the Website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered, plus VAT and delivery charges, as set out in the Delivery section of the Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website.
- You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
- We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process.
- Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more deliveries.
- Cath Kidston does not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party. As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk in the goods. Upon delivery of the goods to you, we will also provide you with sufficient details to enable you to:
- exercise your rejection of faulty or damaged goods
- address any intended cancellation or complaints to the correct place of business
- Upon receipt of the goods you must inspect them. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns & Cancellations Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you have not received your entire order (as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when your order was received), you can call us on +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or email our Customer Services team anytime. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
- Please note that you may cancel this contract if you give us notice by telephone or by email at any time before the expiry of the period of 7 working days beginning on the day after the day of delivery of the goods.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you wish to complain about any matter with respect to the goods received, you can call us on +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or email our Customer Services team anytime. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Any products and services, and any samples thereof, we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or re-sell any of the products or services, or any samples that you receive from us.
- All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of CK Acquisitions Limited, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trade Marks") are the registered and unregistered marks of CK Acquisitions Limited, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the UK, United States and other countries, and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws. All other Trade Marks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- Except as set forth in the limited licence below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose, without our prior written consent.
- We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent.
- modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content)
- make any use of the Website or its Content for that other than personal use
- create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content
- collect account information for the benefit of another party
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising our name or the Trade Marks without our express written consent
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- link to, but not replicate, our Content
- not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products
- not misrepresent its relationship with us
- not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or racist, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages
- not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions
- not use any trade mark without express written permission
- not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
- Any unauthorised use by you of the Website terminates the limited licence set forth in the above section without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offering of off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
- If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from your claims to any rights in any Submission.
- The Website is presented "as is". We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms or the Website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
- interruption of business
- access delays or access interruptions to the Website
- data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification
- loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-Website links on the Website
- computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlinks to or from third party websites
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content
- events beyond our reasonable control
- Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profit) related to the Website, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred pounds (£100.00). Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website and any purchase by you of any goods from CK Acquisitions Limited shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in London, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the English Courts, and your consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgement in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. To the extent arbitration is not permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website shall be submitted to an appropriate court or other judicial body in London, and all applicable provisions of this shall apply.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. Any waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions by CK Acquisitions Limited shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of either party in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of that party under these Terms and Conditions and no course of dealing between the parties shall be construed as waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law. Time shall not be of the essence of these Terms and Conditions as regards any of the times, dates and/or periods mentioned herein.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and we encourage you to revisit them periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions.
- We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any goods from this Website, whether or not such goods have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email here.
- Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from Cath Kidston shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
About CK Acquisitions Limited
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
Terms & Conditions
The limited licence set forth in this section does not include the right to:
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website may:
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any:
- Model Cancellation Form
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days from the day after the goods have been received, without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods or, in the case of multiple goods under one order, when the last of the goods is similarly acquired.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by writing to us at: CK Acquisitions Limited, 125 Freston Road, London W10 6TH, by calling us on +44 (0)3333 202663 (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or by emailing us at: email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. You may use the Model Cancellation Form (above), but it is not obligatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the Model Cancellation Form or any other clear statement on our website www.cathkidston.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days from the day you return any goods supplied, or provide evidence that you have returned them, or, if there were no goods supplied, 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- In accordance with the requirements of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 we also refer you to the European ODR platform at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- Since 1st July 2007, the UK’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations allow members of the public to deposit old electrical and electronic items at recycling sites across the UK, free of charge. Much of this waste can be recycled and the resources recovered to make new consumer goods. The WEEE regulations aim to reduce the quantity of electrical and electronic items disposed of in this way, and will encourage everyone to play a part in protecting our environment for future generations. As a retailer, CK Acquisitions Limited fully supports this regulation. The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013 place an obligation on distributors of electrical equipment to keep records of the WEEE they take back. Our customers can only bring back an item similar to what was originally purchased from our store, e.g. table lamp, Roberts radio; however this could be of a different brand than Cath Kidston.
- In addition to the WEEE Regulations we also offer a free collection (‘takeback’) of waste or used batteries and offer to take back any type of sealed battery that can be carried without difficulty by an average person. This includes (but isn’t limited to) AA, AAA and 9V batteries, rechargeable batteries and batteries from: mobile phones, laptops, hearing aids, watches, portable cameras, torches, electric toothbrushes, razors and hand-held vacuum cleaners.
Right to cancel
Effects of cancellation
Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment Regulations
Battery Waste Regulations
- The referrer is offered 10% off all full-priced products at www.cathkidston.com when you spend over £35 and enter your unique offer code at the basket online. The offer does not apply to Cath Kidston collaboration products, sale items, gift cards, vintage products, digital wallpaper, made-to-order furniture or made-to-measure home furnishings. There is no cash alternative and returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This offer is available on UK online orders only.
- This offer can be shared for 3 months from the date of acceptance by the referrer.
- In order for the referral to qualify for the reward, the referred friend must be a new customer to CK Acquisitions Limited and over the age of 18, and the referred friend must meet the conditions of their reward.
- The referrer must be an existing Cath Kidston customer.
- In order to share this offer the referrer must be over the age of 18.
- Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to CK Acquisitions Limited, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer: 5 within any 24 hour period or 25 within last 12 months or 1500 GBP of reward value within last 12 months.
- Rewards will be delivered to the referrer on the day of the referred friend's purchase, provided the referred friend's purchase is not cancelled.
- The referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned.
- Rewards will be valid for 1 month from the date earned by the referrer.
- Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- Codes are single use and cannot be shared.
- The referred friend is offered 10% off all full-priced products at www.cathkidston.com when they spend over £35 and enter their unique offer code at the basket online. The offer does not apply to Cath Kidston collaboration products, sale items, gift cards, vintage products, digital wallpaper, made-to-order furniture or made-to-measure home furnishings. There is no cash alternative and returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This offer is available on UK online orders only.
- The reward is valid for 14 days from the point of issue to the referred friend.
- In order to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to CK Acquisitions Limited and over the age of 18.
- The referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral.
- Referred friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- Codes are single use and cannot be shared.
Referrer Friend Rewards