The Shopper in Morning Glory
Introducing The Shopper
A classic carrier bag with a super smart twist. Its recyclable, water-resistant, paper-like material is both super light and surprisingly strong, with straps perfect for throwing over your shoulder or swinging in your hand.
Introducing the print
Our Morning Glory print was inspired by an old watercolour painting, with its beautiful blue colouring and trailing leaves. Hand painted, it has the feel of an antique chintz fabric. One of eight limited edition hand-drawn prints created especially for this range.
And for every Shopper that we sell, we’ll donate 20% to support The Prince’s Trust ‘Women Supporting Women’ initiative.
My Best Bits
- Raising funds for The Princes Trust Women Supporting Women Project from every sale
- A roomy, no-nonsense shape – the right size for everything from a big box of cereal to your laptop and notebooks
- Made from Tyvek® - a paper-like, lightweight, tear-resistant, foldable and water-resistant material
- Two grab handles, long enough for over-the-shoulder, short enough to carry in your hand
- Recyclable at end of life
- Lightweight and easily folds flat after use
- Unique, limited-edition print exclusive to the range
I'm this big
- 32 x 39.5 x 14 cm
I'm made out of
- 100% HDPE