Paper Birds Short Sleeve Ruffle Tea Dress
Size: Please Select
Out of Stock
Our elegant tea dresses are perfect for summer weddings and other occasions, but are comfortable enough for everyday too. Crafted from cool and fluid sustainable EcoVero viscose in our brightly hued Paper Birds print, inspired by the Mediterranean colours of our fictional Cath Kidston tropical island, this versatile frock is full of detail with a beautifully flattering silhouette. Featuring side ties, so you can cinch in the waist and tie in a bow at the back, an A-line midi-length skirt, gathered sleeves and fitted bodice with mother of pearl button and loop fastenings, and a frill detail at the waist and sleeves. Match with bags and accessories in the same print for a coordinated look.
My Best Bits
- Created using our sustainable Eco-Vero Viscose Crepe fabric.
- An easy-to-wear shape, flattering on all body shapes.
- Button through front, with Mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Shaped yoke seam under bust, finished with a double turned ruffle, in contrast print.
- Ties at side seams to tie into a bow at the back, giving the option for a synched waist.
- Gathered sleeve head with puff insert fades into a slim fitting short sleeve, finished with a button and loop.
- Soft A-line shape skirt.
I'm this big
- Size 10 Measures 123.5cm SNP to Hem
I'm made out of
- 100% Viscose
Look after me
- Hand wash only
- Cool iron 110°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours