Button Spot Changing Rucksack260482153103GREY
You'd never know that this sleek and stylish backpack is actually a baby bag. It's packed with pockets, including a separate zipped base compartment, plus changing mat and bottle holder, and the convertible straps mean it can be worn multiple ways.
MORE ABOUT ME
My best bits
- Magnetic popper fastening with main zip
- Foil insulated compartment for additional storage
- Machine washable changing mat
- Carry handle
- 2 internal zip pockets
- Foil insulated bottle holder
I'm this big
- 30 x 40 x 12 cm
Look after me
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wipe clean only
- Do not wash
- Do not steam
I'm made out of
- OUTER: 100% Coated Cotton Canvas
- INNER: 100% Polyester
- Collect From Store: Free
- UK Standard Delivery (up to 7 Working Days): £3.95 (Free if you spend over £40)
- UK Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95
- USA Delivery (up to 7 working days) $8
- International Delivery (7-10 working days): from £7
Currently displaying 0 - 0 of 2 reviews.
Spreads black mould very quickly 25/9/2018
This bag is not suitable as a baby changing bag. If not kept pristinely dry on the outside it spreads black mould through the fabric extremely quickly. I was a huge Cath Kidston fan before I bought this bag. I’ll never be buying anything of theirs again, especially nothing aimed at babies or children.
Really disappointed with this product.\n\nWe received this backpack style as a replacement for our no longer stocked rucksack changing bag when it became faulty.\n\nWhist the rucksack held a considerable amount and had long, sturdy and padded straps, this backpack version lacks in these features. \n\nStraps are not long enough for my husband to wear it. \n\nIn summary, this changing bag really is 'fashion over function'. \n\nNotified CK staff via social media who did not seem concerned with the feedback.