When will I be charged for my order?
- We will charge your debit or credit card when the items in your order are despatched.
- Whilst every possible step is taken to ensure stock accuracy, if we process a sale of any product which is subsequently found to be out of stock, we will credit back a refund to your card as soon as possible and advise you accordingly.
Which payment methods do Cath Kidston accept?
- We accept all major credit/ debit cards both online and over the phone - VISA, MasterCard, Visa Delta, American Express and PayPal
- You can also pay for your order using a Cath Kidston Gift Card or e-Voucher.
- For everyone's protection, we check the details of every first order with the fraud protection agencies and these checks may be repeated with future orders.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed on to the fraud prevention agencies.
- Law enforcement agencies may have access to and use this information.
WILL I BE CHARGED VAT?
- We charge VAT to deliveries going to countries in the European Economic Community. We do not charge VAT to deliveries going to countries outside the EU.
- All prices on the site are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT). The current rate of VAT is 20%. If your order is being delivered to a country outside the UK, then the prices shown on the site will be displayed as follows:
Region Currency VAT EU* € Included USA $ Excluded Australia, New Zealand and Canada £ Excluded All other countries £ Included
*See below for more detail on EU Member States
** VAT will be deducted from your order during the check out process