Button Spot Foldaway Double Decker Travel Bag265482168102CHARCOAL
This foldaway double decker bag is a life-saver, with a large zipped compartment on the bottom for shoes, laundry or toiletries. This strength-tested, machine washable wonder packs away into a little pouch when not in use.
MORE ABOUT ME
My best bits
- Pouch that bag folds into, that also fixes to inside of bag as pocket.
- Large zipped compartment on the base for shoes and toiletries
- Perfect for weekend away
- Strength is tested to meet standards for carrying all your essentials when travelling
- Same washable fabric as rest of "Foldaway" set
I'm this big
- 36 x 24.5 x 5cm
- 61 x 20 x 40 cm
Look after me
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron 110°
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
I'm made out of
- 100% PVC Underside Coated Cotton
- Collect From Store: Free
- UK Standard Delivery: £3.95 (Free if you spend over £40)
- UK Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95- Currently Unavailable
- USA Delivery (up to 7 working days) $8
- International Delivery (7-10 working days): from £7
- Free UK Returns- see cathkidston.com/returns for more info
Currently displaying 0 - 0 of 3 reviews.
Brilliant bag. Under compartment held 2 days worth of clothes plus night clothes plus flannel plus underwear (all clothes rolled up. Such a space saver) PLUS a pair of sandals. I only had my toiletries and hair straighteners in the too compartment, and enough room to shove my jacket in too! And because it's made of canvas, no drama squishing it all into the tiny overhead storage on British Rail...\nMaterial is strong but not too heavy - and the pouch that the bag folds down into for storage (so teeny!) is super useful for keeping dirty things separate. \nBy far the best overnight bag I've owned to date - looking forward to many more adventures!\nPlus it looks super cute :)
Emma P 26/9/2017
I purchased one of the blue spot patterns in this bag and was disappointed with the quality. On its first use the zip catch broke, the metal bit wasn't bent correctly so it came off and I lost the bit. The bag wasn't over full and I wasn't heavy handed with it. I still had one working zip so used the bag for my flight home but the same happened to the other side so I can no longer use the bag. Bit disappointed even though it was bought on sale it should still be the same quality and for it to cost £60 (originally) and then break is not at all good. Certainly wouldn't recommend to anyone else. :(
I love this double decked bag, especially the zip compartment under as it is great for shoes and dirty laundry. Also wonderful as a carry on for planes. Light and durable cannot recommend highly enought.